Austin Medical Assistant School: The Premiere Hands-On Medical Assisting School
Austin Medical Assistant School is a 24 week program for students seeking great new careers. Students receive hands on training in the medical field and learn first hand what it takes to become a medical assistant.
Our students are among the most prepared Medical Assistants in the field today.
Why Austin Medical Assistant School is the Right Choice for you?
Affordability – Our learning model allows us to keep the cost of education extremely low. We offer several payment plans that do not require a credit check.
Schedule – Classes are once a week on Saturdays for 4 hours. Students will complete reading assignments and online quizzes during the week. This allows flexibility for our students to continue working while being prepared for their next career.
Hands-On Learning – Classes are taught by doing instead of lecture-style.
Job Placement – Our team will help you in your job search after graduation.
Staff – We hire the most experienced instructors in Austin, who are either distinguished medical assistants or medical professionals. Our low student to teacher ratio allows students to receive individual attention from the instructor.
Certifications – Upon passing the final exam, students will be a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA). They are also eligible to take exams to have certifications as a Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) and EKG Technician (CET) after the course is complete.
Five Steps to a New Career
- Call us at 512-518-4444 to make an appointment with an Admissions Representative.
- Tour the facility and complete the registration paperwork.
- Sign up for a payment plan or pay for the course in full.
- Attend classes and an 80-hour externship.
- Pass the CCMA exam.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- An up-to-date immunization record.
- A government-issued photo ID.
- A down payment made before the first day of class.